Being a trained auditor does not always mean you will be a successful auditor. Knowing the criteria against which you will be auditing is part of the steps to becoming an auditor. Success in auditing relies on effective understanding and use of a unique set of audit skills that each auditor needs to pack in their auditor toolkit before starting an audit.
In this interactive session, participants will:
• Identify the “soft” skills of auditing that align with the principles of auditing outlined in ISO 19011:2018
• Understand the qualities of a successful team leader within the context of conducting an audit
• Practice positive communication skills that can be used in an audit
• Appreciate the value of building a strong, positive rapport with auditees
• Find success by fulfilling their role as an auditor who acts within the audit principles
Webinar Instructor: Susan Gorveatte – Consultant, Quality Management Systems / Auditing