Webinar Instructor: Paul Mullenix – Consultant, Statistical/Quality Methods and Six Sigma for Manufacturing, Research, and Service Industries
The objectives of this Webinar are to uncover:
- Why you should be running a designed experiment as opposed to other strategies such as one-factor-at-a-time experimentation.
- Types of Designed Experiments.
- Three types of statistical intervals.
- Making a prediction interval for confirmation runs.
- Illustrate the method for a factorial model and for an RSM design
(This presentation would also have a short film clip to illustrate the need for confirmation runs.)
Follow QSG on LinkedIn!
Become a QSG Member today!