Making the right decisions in business has never been more critical than it is today. Faced with unprecedented uncertainty, you need to make sure that your decisions are not only based on data, but an understanding of—and quantification of—your acceptable level of risk. Hypothesis testing is a tool that allows you to maximize your chance of making the right decision while minimizing your reliance on hunches and unqualified assumptions.
In this webinar we will:
- Discuss what informs decision making today
- Define the types of wrong decisions we all make and how to avoid them
- Learn an approach to quantifying risk
- Define decision criteria
- Review the most common hypothesis tests and provide multiple examples and interpretations
- Make clear the limitations of hypothesis testing
Hypothesis testing has a long history and has helped many industry-leading businesses for decades. This webinar is for anyone who wants to gain an understanding of this fundamental tool to bring more rigor to decision making. The goal is to provide practical tools rather than dwell on theory—no statistics knowledge required!
All attendees will receive a free license for a Hypothesis Testing add-in for Microsoft Excel.