Currently scheduled Virtual Training courses:
- AS9100:2016(D) Internal Auditing
- AS9145 (Aerospace APQP and PPAP Workshop)
- Basic Data Mining (a.k.a. Multi-Vari Studies) with Minitab
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Exam Prep
- Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Exam Prep
- Effective Problem Solving Techniques
- Eight Discipline (8D) Structured Problem Solving
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) VDA-AIAG Format
- IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditing with Core Tools
- Implementing Safe Quality Food (SQF) Systems
- Introduction to Problem Solving/ Systematic Root Cause Analysis
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing
- ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor, Exemplar Global Certified
- ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditor
- ISO 14971:2019 Overview
- Lean Six Sigma
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) with Minitab
- Supplier Quality Auditing
- Understanding ISO 13485:2016
QSG has been your resource for on-site training for the past 25+ years. In this time of crisis, we’re here for you!
With Live Virtual Training technology, we’re fully equipped to deliver the same instructor-led courses while, as best as possible, maintaining the in-depth learning experience you would receive in-person at our training centers or at your organization.
We will be offering many topics via our virtual platform! Some of these events will be FREE and some will have a small charge to support the instructors at this challenging time!
In addition, we will be offering FREE training support focused totally on the needs of our past and current Customers. If you are a Customer (past or current), please contact us for any support.
How are we ensuring the same quality of training and consulting?
Our technology will allow for interaction, group discussion and group activities. Our objective is for every participant to get the same experience in virtual sessions as in live sessions. Participants can use chat and “raise hand” features, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share their screen all in real-time. Participants will be assigned to privately complete group activities and discussions, then return to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes to measure knowledge retention throughout the units. Materials will be sent by email and all participants will be mailed a hardcopy of the workbook.