This course is designed to provide an overview of the requirements for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015. Participants will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and learn how to successfully implement.
This course gives you a complete review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard that includes the process approach to business, risk-based thinking, and the 14 implementation steps. You’ll learn how to identify business processes and quality metrics, create level I policy documents and level II procedures, and examine the audit program management process with a case study. You’ll also learn the stage 1 and stage 2 registration process as well as the upgrading requirements.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals and managers interested in learning how to Implement ISO 9001:2015.
Upon successful completion of this ISO 9001 Implementation training course, participants will:
- Understand the operation of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 and its principal processes
- Understand the benefits on implementing ISO 9001:2015 and its impact on operational and system metrics
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and how to successfully implement in the organization
- Understand the concepts of risk-based thinking, context of the organizations and the process approach within a quality management system.
- General Quality Management System Requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard Requirements
- Quality Objectives and Metrics
- Defining Your System
- Documentation types and levels
- Level 1 policy manual
- Process flows and interactions
- Project timeline
- Work instructions
- Registration Process
- Internal Auditing
- Value of auditing
- Process auditing
- Auditor objectivity and communication
- Audit program management
- Audit process
- Corrective Actions
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
A test will be administered, resulting in a certification
Available at QSG’s training facilities, on-site at your organization, and virtually