This course is designed to provide an overview of the requirements for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015. Participants will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and learn how to successfully implement.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals and managers interested in learning how to Implement ISO 9001:2015.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the operation of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 and its principal processes
- Understand the benefits on implementing ISO 9001:2015 and its impact on operational and system metrics
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and how to successfully implement in the organization
- Understand the concepts of risk-based thinking, context of the organizations and the process approach within a quality management system.
- Course objectives, structure, and an introduction to ISO 9001 history and benefits
- Key concepts that are fundamental to successfully implement ISO 9001:2015.
- A detailed review of ISO 9001:2015 sections, with explanations of their impact(s)
- How to successfully implement ISO 9001:2015
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
A test will be administered, resulting in a certification
Available at QSG’s training facilities and on-site at your organization