Course instructor: Bob Deysher – Senior Consultant, Quality Systems/Risk Management/Auditing
This workshop will provide participants with insight into the content and intent of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Instructors have had extensive experience in and responsibility for developing and deploying ISO 9001 compliant quality management systems in the United States and around the world. There will be ample opportunity to ask questions of these experts, which will facilitate efficient and effective ISO 9001:2015 implementation.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for any individual who is interested in learning about ISO 9001:2015 and how they can contribute to its success.
Through training, participants will:
- Acquire an understanding of ISO 9001:2015,
- Review elements defined in ISO 9001:2015,
- Appreciate the value of a Quality Management System within a Business Management System
- Understand their role as it relates to ISO 9001:2015
- What/Who is ISO?
- History of ISO 9001
- Quality Management Principles
- Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Key Concepts
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available on-site at your organization and virtually