This course covers the requirements and the application for AS9100D compliance and is designed to provide new AS9100 implementation team members and representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9100 QMS with the necessary knowledge to support their organization in achieving compliance to AS9100D.
Learn and understand the requirements of AS9100D, the process approach to managing an organization, and the risk-management requirements. This course will cover the requirements of AS9100D and demonstrate how to interpret them within an organization. Participants will gain an understanding of AS9100D,and knowledge related to the requirements for the preparation and execution of the audit process as defined in the Standard.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals who are involved with quality management systems, implementation, and auditing to the AS9100D series of standards for Aviation, Space, and Defense.
Through training, participants will learn to:
- Understand the terms, definitions, and concepts of AS9100D
- Recognize the factors that contribute to an effective quality management system
- Understand the purpose of AS9100D
- Understand the process approach
- Interpret the individual clauses of AS9100D and understand their impact on the organization
- Identify in depth the AS9100D Quality Management System criteria
- Outline strategies for meeting new requirements such as risk-based thinking
- Show the differences between ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and AS9100D
- ISO 9001 and AS9100D Requirements
- Group Exercise 1: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise 2: Interested Party Expectations
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available at QSG’s training facilities, on-site at your organization, and virtually
Follow QSG on LinkedIn!
Become a QSG Member today!