This interactive workshop and group experience provides leaders and aspiring leaders an in depth analysis of their leadership strengths and growth areas as they apply to teams. Using LionsLead leadership development evaluation tools and methods.
- Participants will understand how their unique individual strengths contribute to the team’s strengths as well as challenges.
- Insights are shared to develop as a team and to be mindful of pitfalls that impair both the team and each other’s individual effectiveness.
- Using the LionsLead TeamRight© tool, this workshop integrates the foundational CoreScore™ instrument with Leadership Traits and Team Roles, placing emphasis on Self-Leadership, to know and lead yourself first, as being critical to effectively building relationships and leading others.
- Training and Results are presented thorough interactive discussion and application of the findings.
- This workshop and associated evaluation methods provide a concise and powerful data that reveals primary and secondary team roles critical to creating high performance teams.
- Analysis tools include the team role index which evaluates strengths and capacity derived from the work of Dr. Meredith Belbin. Belbin has researched, tested and developed the Team Role Model extensively over the last 50 years. Findings from this research will equip leaders and teams to build the right combination of members and team dynamics to tackle an array of complex projects and initiatives with great efficiency and effectiveness.
- We can report and explore individual roles and their effect on team dynamics as well as present multiple team role combinations to help organizations prosper by leveraging each other’s unique talent.