The Small Business Direct Access Program grants subsidize 100% of the cost of designated training courses that are in high-demand and have been pre-purchased in bulk by the Workforce Training Fund. Full subsidies for these courses are available only to small businesses through the Massachusetts Training Exchange and only while supplies last. Only businesses with 100 or fewer MA employees may be eligible.
Quality Support Group offers the following courses through the Small Business Direct Access Program. Click below to find out more and to register!
- To qualify to take part in Workforce Training Fund (WTFP) grant programs your organization must contribute to the Workforce Training Fund. All for-profit employers in Massachusetts contribute to the WTFP via a surcharge on their Unemployment Insurance payments. Non-profit employers that select the contributory method to finance Unemployment Insurance also pay the surcharge and are eligible to participate in WTFP grant programs. Non-profits that select the reimbursable method are paying a discounted rate that does not include contribution to the WTFP and therefore are not eligible. No federal, state, or local government entities contribute and therefore are not eligible to take part in any WTFP grant-funded training.)
- To be eligible for any grant subsidies, you must provide a copy of a Certificate of Good Standing for your business from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue. The Certificate must be less than 6 months old at the time you provide it. To request a Certificate of Good Standing click here.
- Your business must also be in full compliance with all obligations to the Department of Unemployment Assistance, Department of Industrial Accidents, and any other obligations to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- If your business has been debarred from doing business with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or the federal government, your company is not eligible to participate in Workforce Training Fund programs.
- You must renew your business account annually, including submitting a new valid Certificate of Good Standing from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue. You will be notified prior to the renewal deadline.