This workshop is focused on your leadership team and how the ISO 9001:2015 Standard will affect your business. The ISO 9001:2015 International Standard encourages more internal and external stakeholder focus as part of a risk-based and process-based approach to quality management. It also emphasizes that adopting a Quality Management System (QMS) is a strategic decision for the organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for organizational leaders, managers, quality, and risk department individuals, involved with organizations registered to ISO 9001 or planning to become registered.
Through training, participants will learn:
- How ISO 9001:2015 helps integrate a company’s strategic plans with operational objectives by identifying both risks and opportunities that benefit the business
- How ISO 9001:2015 is a Quality Management System (QMS) which covers a majority of a company’s Business Management System (BMS)
- Key strategies that will demonstrate how ISO 9001:2015 adds value to the business
- Identify the structure of the ISO 9001:2015
- Context of the Organization and Interested Parties
- Process Approach
- Risk Based and Opportunity Based Thinking
- Describe new Management Review Requirements
- Internal Audit Program & Risk
- Backup Information
- Why Implement ISO 9001:2015?
- Quality System Principles
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available at QSG’s training facilities, on-site at your organization, and virtually