Sales Excellence improves the skills and competencies of all sales people and ensures they are strong in every step every step of the sales process from prospecting through post-sales service and upselling opportunities. Training topics include how to identify prospects, how to analyze their needs, how to create and present a proposal, how to overcome obstacles, and how to close deals.
Attendees practice new tools and tactics in role-playing activities. Assignments are simply identifying opportunities to implement what is learned in the classroom in the real world.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Salespeople, Business Development, and Sales Management.
Through training, participants will learn tips, tactics, and tools for every step of the sales process, from prospecting through post-sales service and upselling opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
- Identify best practices and codify them throughout the organization
- Optimization through:
- Improving tactics
- Improving skills
- Templates for scripts and written communications
- Improve presentations
- Sales and closing techniques
- Learn the personality types of different decision makers and how to sell to each of them
- Role-playing, coaching, and feedback provided
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available on-site at your organization and virtually