Quality Systems Audit Services: Second-Party Audits
Quality Support Group offers supplier audit services for ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, FDA cGMP
Quality is an important part of the supply chain, whether checking quality as raw materials and parts enter the factory, quality inspections during the manufacturing process, or quality checks before goods are shipped to the customer.
The quality of raw materials and parts used in manufacturing makes a difference to the finished products sold to customers. By ensuring that purchased materials and parts are of a specific quality as defined by development, manufacturing, or quality departments, your purchasing department helps to maintain the quality of finished goods.
Critical suppliers must be “controlled” to ensure these subcontractors’ processes meet relevant standards and regulations. This is a requirement of the ISO 9000 series, cGMPs, and other standards, as well as simply good business.
Build a strong Second-Party supplier audit program with help from QSG!
Our experienced auditors will verify that your suppliers are meeting requirements. Additionally, we can work with you to create a supplier development program that supports your suppliers’ corrective action and process improvement efforts.
Manage your suppliers with greater confidence:
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, nonconformities, and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure your suppliers consistently comply with the requirements specified in supplier agreements as well as any relevant standards or regulations.
- Increase operational efficiency and save money.
- Improve organizational processes and quality at the root (supplier) level, to avoid addressing the same issues multiple times.
With Second-Party supply chain audits from Quality Support Group:
- Validate the strength of your supply chain against requirements
- Assure that suppliers’ goods and services are compliant with all requirements
- Minimize the risk of product failures, product recalls, and other compliance issues
- Reduce the risk of your company’s liability with documented safety standards
- Protect the reputation of your organization!
Here are the steps in a Second-Party Audit:
- Customer develops a strategy for supply chain audits
- QSG provides a proposal to conduct Second-Party audits, outlining the process and cost
- Audits carried are out and reported
- Customer reviews the audit reports and determines follow-up action
- QSG follows-up per Customer requirements and works with the Supplier to improve
Quality Support Group has the expertise to help your organization conduct audits of suppliers or prospective suppliers.