Lean Manufacturing Training Course Description
The 2-day (16 hour) course is an interactive workshop where participants learn the reason for change, the methods of change and the tools and techniques of change. They actually run a business which requires them to identify the issues and select the appropriate SCM/Lean/Six Sigma tools or techniques to apply and see the results of their efforts. The session is renowned for its ability to get to the “AHA” as well as energize and motivate participants to action.
Who Should Attend
- Team participant size will be 12-25 employees.
- Attendees will include management, operators, engineers, and supervisors.
Key Learning Points of Lean Manufacturing Training
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Factory Management
- Change Management
- Cycle-Time Reduction
- DMAIC: Six Sigma methodology
- One-Piece Flow
- Vender Managed Inventory
- Error-Proofing / Poka-Yoke
- Problem-Solving Techniques
- Process Improvement
- Supplier Certification
- Structured Management System
- Classroom training
- Basic understanding of Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma methodologies
- Presentation documents and workshop session results