This 2-hour workshop is focused on your leadership team and how the ISO 9001:2015 Standard will affect your business. The ISO 9001:2015 International Standard encourages more internal and external stakeholder focus as part of a risk-based approach to quality management. It also emphasizes that adopting a Quality Management System (QMS) is a strategic decision for the organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for organizational leaders, managers, quality and risk department individuals, involved with organizations already registered to ISO 9001.
Through training, participants will learn:
- Significant changes in ISO 9001:2015 that directly impact an organization’s leadership team
- ISO 9001:2015 as a Business Management System (BMS) vs a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Identify the structure of the ISO 9001:2015
- Highlight significant changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Context of the Organization and Interested Parties
- Process Approach
- Risk Based Thinking
- Describe new Management Review Requirements
- Internal Audit Program & Risk
- Backup Information
- Why Implement ISO 9001:2015?
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available at QSG’s training facilities and on-site at your organization