Eat your lunch, have a coffee and join QSG to learn from our experts as they provide information on topics on interest.
The webinars will be interactive! Participants can use chat and “raise hand” features, speak directly to the instructors. The presentation will be emailed ahead of the webinar and Certificates of Completion will be issued.
Currently scheduled live webinars:
- Workforce Training Fund Grant Program **FREE**
- Designing & Facilitating Effective Remote Planning Meetings **FREE**
- AS9145 Aerospace APQP & PPAP Overview
- DOE – Why does it have to be so complicated?
- History of ISO 9001:2015 Audit Findings – What one auditor has learned!
- ISO 14971:2019 – Update on the Changes
- Leading Through Change
- Opportunity Based Thinking and Quality 4.0
- Process Mapping
- Risk-Based Thinking
Here’s a partial list of webinars to be offered soon.
- AIAG-VDA 7 step FMEA
- Auditing Leadership
- Basic Quality Tools for Problem Solving and Process Improvement
- History of Audit Findings in ISO 9001:2015
- How to Conduct Effective Meetings
- Leadership Principles of Dr. W. Edwards Deming
- Planning for internal audits
- PPAP overview
- Special Cause Variation
- Systematic Root Cause Analysis
- Tools to Identify Risk & Opportunities
- Transformational Leadership
Upon purchase of a previously recorded QSG webinar, you will receive the recorded video and a .pdf version of the presentation, via email.