Personal productivity is an interactive training that has participants identify and set SMART goals during the class. These goals will have the purpose of increasing sales, increasing service, increasing revenue, or decreasing expenses. The bottom line results of the goals will exceed the cost of the entire training event.
Employees often find themselves busy instead of productive and feel overwhelmed with the amount of tasks on their to-do lists. This training will introduce participants to current time management tips, processes, and tools to analyze and adjust activities, ensuring the highest priority behaviors and action steps toward pre-determined goals are scheduled, executed, and measured through completion. A time analysis tool will be conducted to understand where time is currently being spent and determine which tasks need to be done, deleted, delegated, or delayed.
The entire process of goal setting, time management, performance management, and motivation helps an individual or team create a goal achievement culture. It is also a holistic process, allowing participants to design and establish a healthy work/life balance and achieve their ultimate success, potential, and happiness in every area of life.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for every employee, at every level of the organization.
Through training, participants will learn to:
- Establish a system to identify, plan, track, and achieve goals and projects
- Practice better time management
- Identify and prioritize activities and tasks to ensure those that are critical to goal and objective advancement are executed
- Conduct individual, team, and company SWOT analysis to identify new goals and projects
- Understand why some people achieve more than others
- How to transition from being “busy” to “productive”
- How to stop being merely “interested” in success and instead become “committed”
- How to change your attitude
- Goal Identification: How to identify goals
- What are SMART Goals?
- RPMS (Relevance, Purpose, Motivation, & Success):
- How to determine if you should pursue a goal or project
- Goal Setting: How to set goals
- Identifying your HPAs (High Priority Activities)
- How to better manage time
- How to track progress towards goals and desired results
- Monthly Plan: How to plan you month before it starts
- Daily Plan: How to go into each day with intention
- Time Analyzing: Time Analysis & The Covey Time Management Matrix
- Task Transitions: Identify how much time you spend doing things within, above, and below your level of the organization.
- How to avoid time wasters and interruptions
- Habit Changer: Turning Bad Habits into Good Habits
- Personal SWOT Analysis: What are your individual Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats?
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available on-site at your organization and virtually