This 1 day training course will demonstrate and teach participants how to use Minitab to perform basic statistical and graphical analysis.
- To know the organizational structure and capabilities of Minitab.
- To be able to import data into Minitab.
- To be able to manipulate data within Minitab.
- To be able to perform basic descriptive statistical analyses using Minitab
- To be able to perform graphical analyses using Minitab.
General Structure of Minitab
Project / Session / Worksheets
Other Components: History, Graphs, Reportpad, Other Documents
Overview of General Capabilities of Minitab
Getting Data into Minitab
Subsetting, Splitting & Merging Data Sets
Stacking & Unstacking
Other Database Manipulations
Creating Patterned and Random Data
Editor for Find/Replace, Column Formats & Worksheet Descriptions
Saving Projects and Worksheets
Toolbars for Getting Around Quickly
Descriptive Statistical Analyses
Descriptive Statistic Summaries
Summaries using Calc Menu & Stat Menu
Standard Graphs: Histogram, Dot Plot, Box Plot
Cause & Effect Charts; Multivari Chart
Basic Plots for Data mining
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available at QSG’s training facilities and on-site at your organization