Meetings, instruction, training, pitches; these are all a part of our daily lives. We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, and with varying requirements. Microsoft® PowerPoint® provides you with a variety of tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort.
Students should have experience using PowerPoint to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations.
- Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint Options
- Lesson 2: Customizing Design Templates
- Modify Slide Masters and Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt and Math Equations to a Presentation
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Write Math Equations
- Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
- Add Audio and Video
- Customize Animations and Transitions
Course Format – 6 hours
Combination lecture and classroom exercises. Each student must bring their own laptop with PowerPoint pre-loaded.
* Version Note This course is for individuals using PowerPoint 365, 2019 or 2016. However, there are very few differences between the 365 and the 2016 versions from an end-user’s perspective Users of any of the versions of PowerPoint will have no problem learning in the 2019 software environment.