The success of a group is largely dependent on the leader. Success is usually defined by tangible results, and the leader/manager is accountable to motivate the team to deliver the desired outcomes. Managers are not born proficient; there is a substantial amount of learning and experience that is needed to be successful. The goal of this training is to accelerate the learning curve.
Leadership & Supervisory Skills will not only show participants how to get better, but will also assess their current proficiency. It covers the key concepts of many of the leading management gurus, including Ken Blanchard, Stephen Covey, and John C Maxwell.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Supervisors, Managers, and above, including Senior Leadership.
Through training, participants will learn how to retain staff and gain the maximum level of commitment and production from their employees.
- Understand yourself (Assessment)
- Understand why people follow leaders
- How to deliver what employees want and need
- 4 Modalities of Learning: Auditory, Kinesthetic, and Visual
- Key Leadership attributes and characteristics
- Servant Leadership
- Four Models of Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- How to develop the talent in employees
- Providing coaching and feedback
- GROW model of coaching
- Leading peers
- How to manage conflict
- Delegation Skills
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available on-site at your organization and virtually