ISO 9001 is the international standard for a quality management system (“QMS”). To be certified to the ISO 9001 standard, a company must follow the requirements set forth in the ISO 9001 Standard. The standard is used by organizations to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements and to demonstrate continuous improvement.
This ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor training course is designed to help participants understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to conduct a successful audit. Training includes hands-on workshops to prepare for real-life auditing situations, and participants will learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
Who Should Attend
This ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor training course is appropriate for individuals responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and for those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
Through training, participants will learn to:
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up
This is a four-day, instructor-led course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2, 3, and 4.
- Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 9001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam.
- Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam.
- Day 4 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
All attendees are required to have their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements.
An Internet-based, instructor led course utilizing web and teleconferencing technologies to allow students to interact without traveling. Virtual courses offer interaction with instructor and students via phone and Internet capabilities. Students have access to interaction both with the instructor and other students in an Internet-based learning environment (white board, Q&A tools, application sharing, and breakout rooms). Virtual courses are classroom-like experiences offered using the latest Internet tools.
7:30am-5:30pm (MST) each day