IATF 16949:2016 is a technical specification for the automotive sector quality management systems. The IATF 16949:2016 standard incorporates applicable automotive customer-specific requirements and is a supplement to ISO 9001:2015 requirements for automotive production and relevant service part organizations. This ISO/IATF 16949 overview is beneficial to all levels of an organization who are interested in learning the requirements of this standard. Group exercises and case studies with examples from the automotive industry will be used to develop the required skills.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who wishes to learn about the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standard(s) or anyone beginning at the introductory level of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
Through training, participants will learn to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Relate the clauses to the intent of the standard and how it is linked by the process approach
- Identify the processes needed in the quality management system and their
- sequence and interactions
- Identify customer-oriented processes and maximize the benefits of IATF 16949:2016
- Determine potential strategies and actions to ensure effective implementation
- Map key processes in relation to the requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Translate linkages to APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA
- Process approach
- Risk-based thinking
- General requirements of IATF 16949
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
- APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA linkages
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available at QSG’s training facilities, on-site at your organization, and virtually
Follow QSG on LinkedIn!
Become a QSG Member today!