It is said that you cannot motivate people. You CAN, however, provide a motivational environment. This course ensures the most effective and productive human resource environment possible from new hires to high performing teams. Participants are exposed to the Employee Commitment Curve, a phenomenon that can’t be avoided that tracks an employee’s commitment level in the company and how to manage it for optimal productivity.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for HR staff and all hiring managers.
Through training, participants will learn to identify and implement effective processes to attract, hire, onboard, develop, and retain employees.
- Hiring Best Practices:
- How to hire the right people for every position
- How to write and use a job or position description to recruit and hire the right person
- Developing your interviewing questions and process
- New Employee Orientation:
- Creating a checklist to optimally bring someone into your company and onto their respective team (Pre-hire, day one, first week, first month, 90-days, etc.)
- Managing the new employee’s “Commitment Curve”
- How to create and use Performance Reviews, also known as Talent Development Plans
- Culture & Positive Work Environment:
- Creating and using a Code of Conduct (a set of values, ethics, and behaviors agreed upon by a team establishing how they all agree to work together)
- Harassment types: laws, policies, and how to avoid them
- Commitment to excellence and ongoing improvement
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available on-site at your organization and virtually
Follow QSG on LinkedIn!
Become a QSG Member today!