It is not uncommon to hear employees complain about meetings, both the number of meetings on their calendar and their feelings about the effectiveness of those meetings. Both of these realities are perceived to negatively impact their productivity. This webinar promises to provide a template for conducting meetings that are both effective and meaningful for participants.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify the factors that determine the effectiveness of their meetings
- Decide on the true purpose of your meetings and learn how that directs meeting structure
- Understand how employees feel about meetings and how that affects their behavior in meetings
- Develop a plan of action for before and after meetings that will increase the value of their meetings
- Establish guidelines and behavioral norms for meeting participants
Attendees can expect to take away an understanding of where their meetings could be made more effective and the strategies and tactics to use in achieving that goal; making meetings more productive and purposeful for all stakeholders.