WHEN: October 22nd, 4-5pm (EST)
TO REGISTER: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar Instructor: Albert F. Scorza – Senior QMS Consultant, Automotive, Aerospace
The CQA Exam assesses the applicant’s ability on the CQA Body of Knowledge. It includes auditing fundamentals, the auditing process, auditor competency, audit program management applications and quality tools/techniques.
This webinar will outline the key steps in the Certification process and how to best prepare to take/pass the exam.
The outline for the webinar is as follows:
- Who and why to certify?
- The benefits of Certification
- How the Certification would help your current position
- Overview of the exam and the Body of Knowledge that is included in the exam
- Materials/Study guides available to help you prepare
- Suggestions on the best way to prepare
- Timing of the exam and the preparation process
- Suggestions to enhance the preparation process
- ASQ registration steps to the exam