In what situations do you find it most difficult to communicate? Is it when giving feedback, critiquing others, or dealing with a lack of performance issue? How about when you think your manager or supervisor is wrong?
In this classroom-based, hands-on course, participants learn and practice the techniques and models of effective communications using real-world situations in a safe training environment. During training each participant will also take self-assessments to identify their strengths, weaknesses, and specific social style (Driving, Expressive, Amiable, or Analytical). Additional topics include: Active and Reflective Listening, Feedback, Team Communications, when to use technology to communicate, and the importance of face-to-face conversations.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for all employees at every level of the organization.
Through training, participants will learn how to identify and adapt to other people’s social styles to maximize the effectiveness of their communications.
- Definition of Communications
- All forms of Verbal & Non-Verbal Communications
- Effective Listening
- Reading Body Language
- Active Listening Skills
- Reflective Listening Skills
- Open-Ended Question Asking
- Asking Clarifying Questions
- Email Effectiveness
- Social Styles Assessment & Workshop
- Team Communications & Barriers to Effective Communications
- Departmental Tours to better understand all departments
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available on-site at your organization and virtually
Follow QSG on LinkedIn!
Become a QSG Member today!