Everyone SAYS it… “We pride ourselves on excellent customer service!” Those who attend Customer Service Excellence training create processes and best practices to actually LIVE it! The focus of this course is on retaining and upselling customers, relationship building, and increasing customer satisfaction ratings. Topics include: Cross-selling, Handling difficult situations, and Optimizing the customer service call process. Training uses the adult-learning model.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for anyone in a Customer Service position, including every employee, at every level of the organization.
Through training, participants will learn skills in the following areas:
- How to identify new opportunities
- Words/phrases to avoid
- How to give bad news
- Dealing with an irate customer.
Additionally, best practices are created for the call greeting and overall demeanor, customer interaction, information handling and knowledge, and sales approach. Scripts are created and practiced at training and implemented immediately.
- Attributes of your best and worst customer service experiences
- Benefits of exceptional customer service
- What makes customers loyal?
- Barriers to exceptional customer service
- Emotional & Stress Management
- Coping Skills
- Phone etiquette
- Optimizing your customer touch points: CS Monitor Sheet from Greeting through Post-Resolution Communication
- How to WOW! your customers
- Cross-selling items
- Opportunities to go above and beyond…before, during & after the customer interaction
- How to handle complaints
- Professional customer service communications
- Things never to say to customers
- List of what to do & not do
- How to deal with difficult situations
- How to handle an irate customer
- Roleplaying scenarios
- Departmental Town Hall Meetings: Touring other departments
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available on-site at your organization and virtually
Follow QSG on LinkedIn!
Become a QSG Member today!