A Quality Management System (QMS) can be defined as a set of coordinated activities to direct and control an organization, in order to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its performance.
QSG’s Quality Management Strategy recognizes a number of management principles that can be used by management as a framework to guide their organizations towards improved performance. These principles cover: customer focus, leadership, involvement of people, process approach, system approach to management, continual improvement, factual approach to decision making, and mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
Quality Management provides suitable guidance to build upon Quality Assurance standards to achieve business benefits for all stakeholder groups. It focuses on continual performance improvement to sustain customer satisfaction. The core concepts are:
- Continuous process improvement driven by senior management, focused on critical process areas with explicit improvement goals
- Customer focus recognizing both internal and external ‘customers’ and their needs, and providing value to the user of the product
- Defect prevention and non-compliance seeking to prevent non-conformance issues with products and services early in the development cycle and being proactively engaged in prevention
- Universal responsibility recognizing that quality is not only the responsibility of quality assurance teams or reviewers, but should be totally pervasive in all aspects of the business, with everyone seeking ways to improve the quality of their own products and services.
Quality Management System Standards – ISO 9001 is a series of quality management systems (QMS) standards created by the International Organization for Standardization, a federation of 132 national standards bodies. The ISO 9001 QMS standards are not specific to products or services, but apply to the processes that create them. The standards are generic in nature so that they can be used by manufacturing and service industries anywhere in the world.
QSG can help your organization implement and maintain Quality Management Systems. Following is a list of all the QMS Standards we support and the associated training elements:
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Exam Prep Workshop
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Exam Prep Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 Leadership Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition and Implementation
- ISO 9001:2015 Risk-Based Thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition Workshop
- ISO/IATF 16949:2009 Internal Auditing Workshop
- ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditing Workshop
- ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor Workshop
- ISO 13485:2016 Overview
- AS9100:2016(D) Overview
- AS9100:2016(D) Implementation Course
- AS9100:2016(D) Internal Auditing Workshop
- Good Documentation Practices
- TL 9000 Implementation
- ISO/IEC 17025
- Software Development for Medical Device Manufacturers
- Risk Management in the Product Life Cycle (Based on ISO 31000)
QSG can help your organization achieve world-class quality performance by producing products/offering services that meet your customer’s needs at the lowest possible cost.