This is a 2 hour ISO 9001:2015 Leadership Workshop focused on an organization’s leadership team and is intended to be delivered at the organization’s location. The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Highlight significant changes in ISO 9001:2015 that directly impact an organization’s leadership team
- Focus on ISO 9001:2015 as a BusinessManagement System (BMS) vs a Quality Management System (QMS)
The ISO 9001:2015 International Standard was published in September 2015. Certified organizations will have three years to transition to the new standard.
The ISO 9001:2015 International Standard encourages more internal and external stakeholder focus as part of a risk-based approach to quality management. It also emphasizes that adopting a Quality Management System (QMS) is a strategic decision for the organization.
Consider this workshop for your leadership team to learn about what ISO 9001:2015 has in store and how the changes will affect your business.
- Identify the structure of the ISO 9001: 2015
- Highlight significant changes in ISO 9001:2015
– Context of the Organization and Interested Parties
– Process Approach
– Risk Based Thinking
- Describe new Management Review Requirements
- Internal Audit Program & Risk
- Backup Information
– Why Implement ISO 9001:2015
Target Audience: Leadership teams of organizations already registered to ISO 9001.
Offered In-house for your Leadership Team