QSG clients in Boston include: Keoliscs, Nanoramic, Taza Chocolates, Kytopen
**Statistical Process Control course page**
Statistical Process Control is a powerful and necessary key ingredient in any strategy to improve quality, productivity, and competitive position. Statistical Process Control training and consulting is designed to provide participants with a clear understanding of the vital importance of SPC in controlling and improving the processes and to give students the practical knowledge of using statistical methods in analyzing production and service processes.
Statistical Process Control teaches the basic tools, statistical theory, concepts and techniques needed to implement or enhance a statistical process control system in your organization. You will learn how to collect and analyze data to produce meaningful conclusions about your processes and how to improve them. You will also learn about process capability studies and construct statistical process control charts for processes with outputs measured with variables data (or measurements) as well as attributes (defectives) and counts (defects) data. More importantly, you will learn to take or recommend appropriate action based on the results of your analysis.
- Adopting a Systems Perspective
- Some Basic Statistical Tools
- Theory of Variation
- Control Charts for Variables Data
- Determining Process Capability and Calculating Process Capability Index (Cpk)
- The Transformation Model: W. Edwards Deming’s 14 Points for Management
- Control Charts for Attributes and Counts Data
- Basic Procedure for Improving a System and DMAIC (Define- Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
SPC is designed for…
Engineers, scientists, managers and support staff in manufacturing or service industries, as well as employees who will be required to use SPC in their work.
Follow QSG on LinkedIn!
Become a QSG Member today!