Jeff has been a trainer and consultant since 1995 and has partnered with many clients in the design, development, and delivery of leading-edge customized individual courses and in-depth programs in Professional Development, and Leadership & Management Development .
Jeff gained his internal organizational experience as a Senior Trainer and Manager at The MITRE Corporation, NFS Prognostics, and the UMASS President’s Office/Donahue Institute, designing and managing Professional Development Projects and Programs. Since launching his own consulting practice, in 2008, he has worked with many tech, bio-medical, and manufacturing companies in eastern Massachusetts, including:
- MACK Technologies
- AR Metallizing
- The Waters Corporation
- ITT/Cleveland Engines
- Nova Biomedical
- Eink, Inc.
- Lonza Biologics
- Millstone Medical Outsourcing
- Pace, Inc.
Jeff has authored six books for the American Management Association; each focuses on building better processes and resource focus and business skills. Interpersonal Communication Skills for the Workplace and Coaching for Top Performance include both principles and tools used in Professional Development, and both books have been converted to completely online courses and are available in English and Spanish.
Jeff is a Qualified Administrator/Certified Practitioner in the following Psychometric Tools, Assessments & Methodologies:
- Licensed Administrator – The DiSC Style Instrument – for Professional Development, by PeopleKeys, Lancaster, PA
- Certified Practitioner – The Leadership Practices Inventory™ (LPI), by the LPI Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Qualified Facilitator – The Four Disciplines of Execution, by the Franklin-Covey Group, Provo UT
- Level I Instructor – Business Analytics, by The International Institute of Business Analytics (www.iiba.org)