About ISO/TS 16949
The ISO/TS16949 is an ISO technical specification for the automotive industry aiming to the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. The requirements are generic and must be carefully interpreted to make sense within your organization.
This eight-hour ISO/TS 16949 overview is beneficial to all levels of an organization who are interested in learning the requirements of this standard.
Major topics include:
- General Requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- ISO/TS 16949 Vocabulary
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
At the conclusion of this course attendees will have been provided with:
- A review of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements
- An ability to identify what needs to be done to upgrade the ISO 9001 based quality management system to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- An ability to plan and manage the transition project
- An understanding of process and system approach
- An ability to identify the processes needed in the quality management system and their sequence and interactions
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to learn about the requirements of the ISO/TS 16949 standard or anyone beginning at the introductory level of ISO/TS 16949.