This course is designed to provide an overview of the requirements for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015, while emphasizing the key differences between the new standard and ISO 9001:2008. Participants will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and learn how to make the successful transition from 9001:2008 to 9001:2015.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals and managers interested in learning how to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the operation of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 and its principal processes
- Understand the correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Course objectives, structure, and an introduction to ISO 9001 history and benefits
- ISO 9001:2015 versus ISO 9001:2008
- Annex SL and how this new structure impacts ISO 9001
- A detailed review of ISO 9001:2015 sections, with explanations of their impact(s)
- How to Implement and Transition to ISO 9001:2015
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
A test will be administered, resulting in a certification
Available at QSG’s training facilities and on-site at your organization
Location: Littleton, MA