Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)? ISO 9001:2015 introduces a new approach to audit thinking and design. It brings new challenges for auditors to apply their competencies and also brings great opportunity to accomplish their audits.
This workshop is ideal for existing auditors! You will learn about the new ISO 9001:2015 high level structure, risk-based auditing and the key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. In addition to learning the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, you will also learn:
- How it will impact existing approaches to auditing
- How to align requirements between the Quality Management System and the Business objectives of the organization
- How this impacts the role of auditors in auditing an organization’s business process and business results
- The requirements for documented information and how this impacts the audit process including the identification of audit evidence
- How to audit those requirements in ISO 9001:2015 that are less prescriptive, where audit evidence may be more difficult to obtain
- The new methodologies for auditing the new requirement for Risk Management (Risk Based Thinking) and Organizational Knowledge
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organizational context and the application of a risk-based approach
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership
You need this course if…
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal existing quality management system internal auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organization that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will need:
- To have attended an internal QMS auditor training course and have experience of conducting ISO 9001:2008 quality management audits.
- To have some basic knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending this course
Location: Stow, MA