Full Video Presentation available on the QSG Members Only Page.
This course investigates Context of the Organization, a new requirement in ISO 9001:2015. Through training, participants will learn to assess the external and internal factors that affect an organization’s ability to achieve the intended outcomes of its quality management system. Participants will learn to identify tools that facilitate the collection of data that can then be applied to describing the context of the organization, as well as how to address long-term needs and make sure the organization’s quality and business management systems are appropriate, effective, and efficient.
Who Should Attend
This course was designed for individuals and managers interested in learning how this new requirement of ISO 9001:2015 – Context of the Organization – will influence their organization’s quality and business management systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the organization and its context expectations by:
- Analyzing the external environment
- Analyzing the internal environment
- Understand the needs and expectations of interested parties and how they impact a quality management system
- Determine the scope of the quality management system based on external/internal context and interested parties
- Analyzing an organization’s external and internal environments
- Identifying interested parties and the impact they have on quality/business management systems
- Defining a quality/business system scope using knowledge of external/internal environments and interested parties
- Deploying strategic plans and business objectives into an effective and efficient quality management system (Processes and Metrics)
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available at QSG’s training facilities and on-site at your organization
Location: Boxborough, MA