Many day-to-day activities in manufacturing, processing, packing or holding human food can only be conducted or overseen by a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual. This requires more than HACCP training to be in compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act Rules.
The FSPC Course, Developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance:
- Uses the ONLY curriculum recognized by the FDA to meet requirements
- Will help you develop a food safety plan incorporating risk-based preventive controls as defined by the FDA
- Defines how preventive controls relate to existing food safety programs or HACCP Plans.
Who Should Attend
If your need an accredited HACCP course, need to update your HACCP training, or want to better understand the differences between HACCP and Food Safety Plans, this course is for you. Personnel who wish to better understand food safety management or wish to be designated as “HACCP trained” will benefit. The class follows CODEX Guidelines, is accredited by the International HACCP Alliance and is designed to meet the core HACCP requirements of the benchmarked Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Schemes.
This unique course completes two requirements in three days rather than the time it would take if they were individual courses (4.5 days).
Those who successfully complete this class will be issued two certificates:
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual issued by AFDO
- HACCP from the International HACCP Alliance.
Location: Peabody, MA
Last Day to Register: September 30th