QSG’s Leadership Awareness course is designed to help participants understand the impact they have on others in order to become more effective leaders. Through training, they will learn to improve their effectiveness through discussion, team exercises, and class teachings.
Training includes a review of the most common mistakes leaders make, so that participants can recognize those mistakes and learn to avoid them. Participant will learn how to plan for a meeting and run a meeting that is productive and under control. They will also learn how to set themselves apart by listening and solicit feedback in order to improve their effectiveness and stay on track.
Throughout this course, the instructor will help students prepare for the transition from classroom instruction to the practical, real-world application leadership tools and skills.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to provide participants with tools and skills to improve their leadership abilities. It is appropriate for anyone who is currently in a leadership position, as well for those who aspire to become leaders.
During Leadership Awareness training, each participant will learn to:
- Define the role of a leader
- Assess and implement necessary changes to their leadership style
- Follow through on a commitment to becoming a more effective leader
- Solicit feedback from others about their performance as a leader
- Improve their listening abilities
- Definition of a Leader
- Leadership Self-Assessment
- How to Identify Areas to Change
- How to Create a Plan to Change
- Avoiding the Most Common Leadership Mistakes
- The Need to Solicit Feedback
- Listening for Impact
- Using the Level 5 Leader as a Guide
- Leaving With an Improvement Plan
Combination lecture and classroom exercises
Available at QSG’s training facilities and on-site at your organization