QSG Quarterly Meetings are a forum for learning and interactive discussion about topics related to current industry trends. At each meeting we feature a presentation by an industry expert and invite attendees to share their experiences and best practices with the group. Quarterly Meeting attendees appreciate the ability to develop new relationships through QSG’s unparalleled peer network and bring fresh new value added ideas back to their organizations.
Quarterly Meetings are held on-site at Member locations.
First Quarter, 2017 Meeting: Integrating Multiple Quality System Standards under One Business Management System
March 10th, 2017
We had an excellent Q1 2017 meeting/discussions on 3/10/17 at Sekisui Voltek, Lawrence, MA.
We discussed the following:
- How we can integrate multiple standards into one standards management system
- Similarities among the revised standards
- Assessment services if you need to certify to multiple standards
- Transition plans for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, AS9100D, IATF 16949:2016
- Key themes (risk-based thinking, context, interested parties, etc.)
Integrated Audits are quickly becoming a value=add proposition for many companies.
Thank you to Sekisui Voltek for hosting our meeting and for everyone that attended!
Here’s the link to the presentation for you download.
Our next meeting (June/July 2017) will be scheduled soon.