Steven has been a Six Sigma Master Black Belt for +17 years, first certified as an MBB by GE in July 1999, He was re-certified in 2004 by George Group in Lean Six Sigma as that was the year Lean Six Sigma was first integrated in to a combined methodology.
Highly regarded senior consultant with nearly 20 years of experience in industry and consulting in LEAN and Six Sigma process improvement. Led the 6 largest Lean Six Sigma Global Deployments (GE, Xerox, US Navy, US Army, Eli Lilly, and Caterpillar.) Honorary Advisor for International Six Sigma Council (ISSC) on standards.
Design for Lean Six Sigma – (DFLSS)
- While service as the Chair of General Electric curriculum council, led the development of the DMADOV methodology and the DMADV Book of Knowledge.
- Led dozens of DFSS projects using various methodologies
Lean Six Sigma Credentials
- 17 years experience as a Certified Master Black Belt
- 3 years experience as a Black Belt (led ~110 BB transactional projects)
- 8 years experience as a Lean Master (led ~65 transactional Kaizen events)